Terms & Conditions
- All sales are subject to these terms and conditions and no others shall apply.
- Prices are correct at the time of going online, and are subject to alteration at any time without prior notice.
- All prices include VAT.
- VAT is charged at the prevailing rate at time of order. Prices may be subject to change to reflect changes in the rate of VAT or VAT due in respect of the sale.
- Carriage will only be charged once per order, and will be charged at €5.00 for all orders including packaging and insurance.
- Our stock levels are always high; however we cannot always guarantee immediate availability of all items. Should an item be out of stock, we will advise you of the anticipated delivery time, and do our utmost to get the item to you in the shortest possible time.
- Details and specifications are correct at the time of going online and may be altered without prior notice, dependent upon manufacturer’s amendments. Up to date details can be checked when ordering, to avoid disappointment.
Title of goods
- All goods supplied remain our property until such time as payment has cleared for aforementioned goods.
Insurance and risk
- Upon delivery of the goods, the risk inherent in the goods shall pass to the customer. We accept no responsibility for misuse or incorrect use of the goods.
- Claims for non-delivery must be made in writing within 5 days of the anticipated delivery date, or we accept no responsibility for loss of delivery.
Damaged and missing items must be reported within 2 days of delivery in writing, or we shall not be liable.
- If you wish to return a product you have purchased on neostrata.ie please contact our customer service team at email@example.com . Unless the product is faulty and covered under warranty the product must be in an unused and in a saleable condition. Returns must be made within the cooling off period of 14 days of receipt. If the product returned is not in a fully saleable condition or the packaging is damaged, we reserve the right to refuse a refund. Postage will not be refunded on goods returned which are not faulty.
- The manufacturers of all items featured within this website are ultimately responsible for product liability. Any injuries and incidences occurring due to faulty workmanship or materials will be the sole responsibility of the manufacturer.
Full Terms & Conditions of Sale
- Available upon request.